GPD, TORONTO, Sept. 28, 2020: Following the massive success of the Global Exploration & Production (E&P) Summit, the organizer, IN-VR, is bringing together Latin America’s International Oil Companies (IOCs), Energy Ministries, Regulators and National Oil Companies (NOCs), in the Latin American & Caribbean Oil, Gas & Energy Summit on October 15, 2020.
According to IN-VR, the October 15 summit is intended to allow the region’s energy companies to promote their available #E&P and Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) opportunities in front of international service leaders and IOCs from across the world.
IN-VR is the leading organizer of government-backed oil & gas marketing campaigns in the Mediterranean, North Africa, Balkans, Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
Touted as the biggest online E&P event of Latin America and the Caribbean, the event will feature key government officials from Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Barbados, Cuba, Jamaica among other countries, who will present their Licensing Rounds, farm-in opportunities, midstream; and LNG projects to #Latin America’s largest investors and new players.
Major IOCs, including Shell, Ecopetrol and Centaurus Energy will share their future plans and partnership opportunities with service providers and medium-sized IOCs, looking to prospect and expand their business.
Among officials confirmed to be making presentations at the October 15 Latam & Caribbean Oil, Gas & Energy Summit are:
● Raphael Neves Moura, Superintendence of Operational Safety and Environment, National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels, Brazil
● Carlos Barrientos Gonzales, CEO and General Manager, PetroPeru, Peru
● Santiago Ferro, Head of E&P Administration and Contracts, ANCAP, Uruguay
● Jamar White, Director of the National Resources Department, Ministry of Energy, Barbados
● Osvaldo Corzo, Head of Exploration Cupet, Cuba
● Alkis Romeos, Commercial & New Business Development Economist, Shell
● Yeimy Patricia Baez Moreno, VP of Gas, Ecopetrol
● Andres Peralta, Acting Head of E&P, Petropar
● Armando Cavanha, Director, Brazil-Texas Chamber of Commerce
IN-VR supports governments in their journey to become leading energy producers, arranging more than 2,200 business-to-business (B2B) and Business-to-Government (B2G) meetings annually, leading to new contracts and partnerships all over the world.